Tuesday 11 July 2017

There is Worship in the City: Chief Mrs Mojisola Adetayo's Testimony



There is Worship in the City: Chief Mrs Mojisola Adetayo's Testimony


My name is Chief[Mrs.] Mojisola Adetayo. I am a trader. I joined Ijo Orunmila Adulawo in 1995. I got married to Oluwo Olorunfunmi Adetayo in 1994. We started coming to Ijo Orunmila Adulawo once in a while. Later, when I moved finally to his house, I completed my movement into the faith. Since then, I continue to worship with them.
My husband died in 2005 and in 2007, I became worried. I thought about my staying in the faith or leave. To God be the Glory, I am still here and part of the faith.
In 2011, I was elected as ‘Mother-of-the church.’ I was elated and happy. I never expected it. I lost my husband early, but today, I am still in the church.
Women in Orunmila church are so attractive. We worship together and cope with me.
I participate in many activities and programs concerning the church. I am also the secretary of mothers’ and fathers’  To God be the Glory, the church boasts of devoted faithful. No rancor or bickering. Issues are resolved amicably.
No regrets whatsoever. I see myself as a human being. People come around me encouraging me not to lose hope.

I fear no foe. Once I say my prayers, I know God answers through Ijo Orunmila Adulawo. I am grateful.
Since I joined the faith, I had my two children. No complications during my pregnancy. I had safe delivery on the two occasions. My first child is Olatunbosun Adeleye Adetayo Olorunfunmi. I thank God for his life. He attends University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
My second child is Ifayemisi Adetayo, she is preparing to write her final year examination papers. By God’s grace, in 2018, she will be at the university college.
I thank God for their lives. I don’t lack to take care of them. When I see my children, I am always happy. I know with them, our future will be better.
I advice women, maybe you are a widow, come to God of Orunmila. The church of Orunmila is the husband of widows. If you are going through barrenness come don’t be afraid.
In the beginning, I also thought it was a place where they make sacrifice here and there with all sorts.
Hand over your life and you will see the joy beneath. There is hope in Orunmila church.

No comments: